PlayHQ is the new platform that Basketball Victoria (and all domestic competitions) are using instead of SportsTG. It was made by basketball, for basketball.
What do you have to do?
Register at http://playHQ.com <<<-- click here
To go straight to the Dolphins link, https://www.playhq.com/register/940ec2?fbclid=IwAR0epD25R8hvFU3RBFWl2Ir0tcz3-7jPVIiVm_bk3pB0yYYjBEEZKZIHYf8 <<-- click here
Each season you must re-register either yourself or your children (you will create a login for yourself the first time, then you can select who you are re-registering each season). Here, you will pay your Basketball Victoria fees once per year, your Geelong united fees and Dolphins fees once per season- no more going to two different websites to pay!
You or your child will then be put into their team and appear on the team sheet at every game.
Registration should take only around 2 minutes!
Some important points
- You/your child cannot play if they aren’t registered or haven’t paid- if you need help, just let us know and we can assist you
- Coach’s will also need to register on Play HQ. It doesn’t cost anything, but you will need to enter in the details of your Working with Children Check.
- Unfortunately, there is not an app for this program yet, but you can make the webpage an icon on your phone to work like an app.
- All registrations need to be in and paid for by round ONE. There is no grace period of a game or two for winter season. If a player takes the court unregistered, the game will be forfeited.
- If you have received an email from Chantal with a discount code for your Geelong United fees, this means that you paid your Geelong United fees at the start of summer, therefore are covered for winter season. This code CANNOT be shared and is specific to you. Apply this at the checkout.
PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO ASSIST US IN ENTERING TEAMS AND ENSURING EVERYONE IS READY FOR THE WINTER SEASON!
- Click Here : I'd Like to Play for Dolphins !
2019/20 Summer Season & 2020 Winter Season Age Groups :
Under 10 – born in 2011, 2012, and 2013
Under 12 – born in 2009 and 2010
Under 14 – born in 2007 and 2008
Under 16 – born in 2005 and 2006
Under 18 – born in 2003 and 2004
Under 20 – born in 2001 and 2002
Under 23 – born in 1998, 1999 and 2000