On behalf of the Dolphins Basketball Club Committee and Coach’s, we wish to thank you very much for volunteering to be a Team Manager.
Just to help you out we have listed some of the duties that we would like you to take care of this season.
- Please check that all players new and old register for the season through PlayHQ and are listed on the electornic scoring system at the venue: The team will lose their points if unregistered players play.
- At games, check that each player has placed their playing ticket in the team bucket on score bench.
- Please ensure that there is a scorer ready for each game. Perhaps make up a scoring roster so that all parents take turn in scoring.
- It is not your job to score all the time!
- Help team members to access the on-line fixture and are aware of any game or training time changes.
- Keep team members aware of any special club news, functions, fundraising events, etc., which may happen during the the season
- If there are any injuries during the course of the game, please remember to get the referee/coach to record the players name and injury on the reverse side of the score sheet or venue incident log at the end of the game.
Thankyou again for volunteering, it is very much appreciated by your coach.