- - Receive expressions of interest vie email (email provided to you by club) or text/phone.
- - Respond to emails gathering information on player Date of birth, experience etc
- - Look at current teams
- - Liaise with player about training, games, coach contact, uniforms, fees and registrations.
- - Follow up with coach and parent one to two weeks later to ensure players are going ok.
- - Be the contact person for these teams should any issues arise
BEGINNING OF THE SEASON
- - Discuss team selections with President/ Vice President and coaches
- - Hand over team sheet to coach/team representative and allow coach to contact players regarding training and games
- - During ‘grading’ touch base with coaches to ensure teams are in the correct division
- - Touch base with teams over the season to check the players and coaches are going ok.
- - Support treasurer in chasing up fees (alerting the coach/team representative)
END OF SEASON
- - Contact coaches/team representative to complete returning player forms (player confirmation form)
- - Find out award winners (winter season only)