The role of the Vice President is to shadow the President in providing leadership and responsibility for the organisation and the Committee and to step into the President’s roles where needed.
- - Assist president with any issues that arise with players or coaches
- - Represent the President as required (i.e. Presidents meetings with GUB that they are unable to attend)
- - Take meeting minutes
- - Respond to emails (email supplied by club)
- - Deal with complaints/ queries for Geelong United Basketball (along with President)
- - Deal with disputes and complaints within the club (along with President)
- - Attend tribunal (if needed)